Among the mental and emotional properties of lapis lazuli is that it aids communication, creativity and self-expression. It also improves concentration and mental alertness and helps reduce stress and anxiety. Lapis lazuli is considered one of the best minerals to support meditation and spiritual development as it helps connect to higher consciousness and intuition.
Aquamarine's spiritual properties include helping with clear thinking and communication. It helps to release blocks and negative emotions and reduces stress and worries. Aquamarine is often used in meditation and spiritual development as it helps increase intuition and self-awareness.
It is often used to cleanse and balance the throat chakra.
I recommend the following essential oils for the throat chakra:
- Lavender oil: has a calming and stress-relieving effect, helps with clear thinking and communication.
- Eucalyptus oil: cleansing and refreshing, it can help relieve respiratory problems that can affect our voice and communication.
- Menthol oil: has a refreshing effect, can help treat respiratory problems and refresh the throat.
- Lemon oil: has a cleansing effect, can help remove waste products that accumulate in the throat and improve communication.
- Tea tree oil: antibacterial and cleansing,
- Chamomile oil: soothing and anti-inflammatory
However, it is important to use only high-quality, pure essential oils and always perform a preliminary allergy test before applying any essential oil to your skin or inhaling it!