DIY Face serum
Forget the expensive serums available in drugstores, make your own at home for less money, but without very harmful substances. Face serum contains more concentrated active ingredients than face creams. Due to their light texture, they are absorbed faster and reach the deeper layers more easily. Your skin will definitely appreciate it!
- Pipette bottle (the recipe contains a quantity in a 30 ml bottle. If you want to do less, reduce the amount of essential oils accordingly.)
- 5 drops of incense oil essential oil
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- 5 drops of geranium essential oil
- 5 drops of yarrow pom
- carrier oil or carrier oil (almond oil or rosehip oil or avocado oil) You can find more information about the properties of carrier oils here (https://www.aromakellek.hu/spg/273197,179676/Melyik-hordozoolajat-valaszd)!
Just pour the oils into the pipette bottle and shake before each use. It is advisable to apply a drop or two on the cleansed skin and massage it into the skin with a gentle tap.
If these essential oils are not available at home, you can replace them with other skin-friendly essential oils. For example, Roman chamomile, myrrh, rose, tea tree.