Its scent is calming, yet invigorating and relieves tension. This is true for the digestive system as well - it helps the processes taking place there, especially in the case of cramps caused by stress. It tones the skin and makes it firmer to the touch.
- Fragrance character: Sweet, slightly powdery, bitter orange.
- Fragrance note: Head/heart
- Production of the essential oil: Inflorescence by water-steam distillation
- Goes well with: Citrus fruits, mints E.g. bergamot, petitgrain.
- Less suitable for: Floral notes, but good for geranium.
- Not recommended: For woody, earthy scents.
Excellent in cosmetics for oily and normal skin, as well as face toners and micellar waters.