This organically certified essential oil can only be extracted from the best quality tea tree leaves and carries the power of nature.
Tea tree essential oil has been used for centuries for its natural healing and cleansing properties. Tea tree oil is rich in antimicrobial and antibacterial compounds that can help treat skin problems such as acne, acne or minor wounds. You can use the product to make your own cosmetics, body lotions, shampoos or simply add it to your cleaning products to naturally clean and refresh your home.
Directions for use:
- Facial care: Mix a few drops of organic tea tree essential oil into your moisturizing cream or face wash and massage onto your face. It helps soothe the skin and supports a clean, healthy appearance.
- Skin problems: Dilute a few drops of organic tea tree essential oil in a carrier oil (such as jojoba oil or coconut oil) and apply to problem areas such as rashes or acne. It is important to do a skin test first before applying the oil to the skin.
- Household cleaning: Add a few drops of organic tea tree essential oil to household cleaning products such as dishwashing or mopping water. Its natural antibacterial properties help to get rid of bacteria and unpleasant odors.
- Keep away from small children and pets.
- For external use only, do not swallow or use internally.
- Always perform a skin test before applying on the skin. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, dilute or stop using the oil.
- In case of contact with eyes or mucous membranes, rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
- In case of pregnancy or health problems, ask your doctor for advice before using the essential oil.