Palo Santo (Bursera graveolens) is a valuable tree species native to Central and South America such as Peru, Ecuador and Mexico. The term Palo Santo means "holy tree" in Spanish, and this tree has long been used for sacred or sacred purposes by indigenous communities.
The Palo Santo tree has long been revered for many reasons:
- Sacred Use: Indigenous communities used the Palo Santo tree in ceremonies and religious ceremonies. The wood was used for consecration and purification and to strengthen the spiritual connection.
- Healing: The oils and resins found in the Palo Santo tree have healing properties. The smoke from the burnt wood was used to treat respiratory diseases, colds and flu.
- Banishing negative energies: Burning Palo Santo smoke has traditionally been used to ward off negative energies and evil spirits, and to cleanse sacred places.
Crystal cleansing with Palo Santo wood is effective because its smoke cleanses the environment and crystals of negative energies. We use crystals for healing, meditation and spiritual work and it is important that these stones have a clean and harmonious energy.
Using Palo Santo to Cleanse Crystals:
- Light the Palo Santo wood using a candle or lighter and let it burn for a few seconds.
- Put out the flame so the wood just smokes and let the smoke build up.
- Hold the crystals in the Palo Santo smoke and imagine negative energies disappearing from them.
- Let the smoke surround the crystals, then place them in a clean place.
Cleaning the crystals helps to get rid of the negative energies that the crystals themselves can absorb from their environment or from their user. Clear crystals can help with healing, meditation and spiritual development more effectively. However, it is important to note that Palo Santo wood must be grown and used in a sustainable manner to preserve forests and the environment!
The product contains Palo Santo wood pieces weighing 25 g (3-4 sticks)!